We are currently recruiting for a new and exciting Product Business Partner position to join our team, as we look to shape and deliver our product portfolio and strategy across Tunstall. This role could be based in Manchester, Malmo, or Madrid.
What will you be doing in this role?
As a Product Business Partner, you will be collaborative by nature, playing a vital role in making sure the right information efficiently, accurately, and clearly, passes between our regional teams and our central Innovation and Development team, so it is clear what is being requested and/or in development and our regional teams have a direct channel into the product planning process. You will be supporting, consulting, facilitating, and challenging as opposed to measurable execution and delivery, so your success will be gauged on driving other’s accountabilities,
Looking to create and align all regions with a consistent, repeatable strategy and framework that priorities our customers’ needs and is aligned to the overall Tunstall product development strategy, is vital to the success of this role.
What we offer (some benefits may differ depending on whether based in Manchester, Malmo or Madrid):
- Ability to help shape and influence the success of Tunstall Group
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance
- Private Health
- Hybrid working (50% home / 50% office)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Contributory pension
- Volunteer day
- Car benefit scheme
- Perks and benefits that include things like: free eye tests, a cycle to work scheme, retail discounts
- A warm and welcoming team environment
Some of your key day to day tasks will be…
- Collaboration with our regional teams and central Innovation and Development team to focus alignment of product development to the company strategy and business plan with careful regionalisation as required,
- Working with the regions to feed into a clear central Product strategy and framework so whole business understands our plans, providing valuable input so we can make the right decisions in approving and prioritising of product development,
- Promoting the existing portfolio into the regions and feeding into go-to-market planning,
- Help set and support the overall regional communication strategy to engage our internal regional stakeholders and enable the Product Managers to make insight-driven decisions on their product portfolios,
- Facilitate regular forums between Group Product teams, the regions and in some cases, end customers, to ensure better clarity of future roadmaps, customer experience and benefits,
- Working with the Product Portfolio manager to engage with customers and drive strategic thinking across product portfolios; setting up framework to embed customer feedback in Product Governance and Innovation process,
- Ensuring we have great internal engagement with the rest of the business to support our ambitions to be the dynamic, trusted, and innovative provider of healthcare tech solutions,
- Act as the voice of the team and establish a clear internal communications plan using all available channels to promote the work of the product team across Tunstall.
The Ideal candidate:
You will have proven experience in product management of tech products, with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and relationship management skills, as you will be collaborating and influencing across multiple teams and regions. You will have a commercial mindset, able to balance dual priorities and represent the tech strategy and roadmap, but balance the group strategy against regional requests, making sure there is compliance across architecture, platforms, and data. You will be used to using data to help tell a story and use this so data driven decisions can be made.
This role will require some travel, including international travel.
Key skills and experience:
- Proven Product Management experience, with a track record of shaping and delivering quality products,
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, able to lead discussions and influence at all levels including up to board level,
- Proven experience delivering exceptional Stakeholder Management,
- A collaborative approach, used to connecting with people and forming strong relationships able to mediate conversations to a good outcome,
- Able to balance dual priorities,
- Used to ensuring compliance across architecture, platforms, and data,
- Data Fluent; able to inspire teams to form data driven insights and visualise these to inform opportunity development and decision-making,
- Any International or Health care tech experience would be a plus
If you are not sure if you have the relevant skills or experience, then please apply (only takes a few minutes) and let our team review and come back to you.
A bit about us:
Tunstall is a market-leading health and care technology provider.
We’re passionate about ensuring our team reflects the brilliant and unique qualities of the people and communities we support. Our incredible team of more than 3,000 colleagues provides life saving and life changing technology and services to millions of people in 18 different countries.
At Tunstall you’ll find a place where you’re valued and celebrated for being yourself. We empower our people to deliver the very best teamwork, innovation and thought leadership by creating an environment where we champion diversity and inclusion. We demonstrate our commitment to diversity and inclusion at each step. From our open, fair, and transparent recruitment processes, through to the many development and career growth opportunities we provide.
Each Tunstall colleague has a superpower… they’re unique. No one else is them, and we think that’s special. Come and join our mission and be part of our team, our One Tunstall team.